[sylpheed-announce:00044] Sylpheed full-text search application 0.2.0 (alpha)
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Jun 15 17:32:15 JST 2007
Sylpheed full-text search application 0.2.0 (alpha) has been made
Changes from 0.1.0:
* Implemented difference import.
* Implemented cleanup of removed messages.
* DB connection info was abstracted.
* Create.sql was updated:
UNIQUE NOT NULL constraint was added to hdr_msgid in msginfo
table. Duplicate Message-Id will cause errors. To modify the
existing database, do the following from psql (if error occurs,
delete the rows in problem, or recreate the tables and import
ALTER TABLE msginfo ALTER hdr_msgid SET NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE msginfo ADD UNIQUE (hdr_msgid);
* Message-Id is checked when importing.
* Messages are sorted by number when importing.
* Count statistics.
* Win32: The problem that libmecab.dll couldn't be loaded on
Windows 2000 was fixed.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20070615/0ee9e6d9/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce