[sylpheed-announce:00033] Sylpheed 2.4.0rc released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Apr 18 17:47:52 JST 2007
Sylpheed 2.4.0rc (development / release candidate) has been released.
If no important problems found, this will become the 2.4.0 final.
So please do the final test :)
* The file copy and move were optimized.
* The crash on the cancellation of POP3/SMTP session was fixed.
* The crash when a person was removed and its e-mail addresses were
referenced by a group in another folder was fixed.
* The Japanese manual was updated.
* Win32: If the initial loading of "MS Gothic" font failed,
multi-byte font name is used now (workaround for JIS2004 MS
* Win32: The crash when fetching messages more than 64KB from IMAP4
server via FreeCap (a SOCKS wrapper) was fixed.
* Win32: Cairo library was updated.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20070418/b32f267d/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce