[sylpheed:30532] building a sylpheed pkg for Mac OS X

Une Bévue yt.mac at free.fr
Fri Dec 8 14:59:12 JST 2006

Hey all,

i'd like to build a Mac OS X package for sylpheed enabling every one
to install sylpheed on a user friendly way :
drag'n drop and|or clicking on an installer button.

then I need some advices upon how to do that.

afaik, i need to build any sylpheed deps into a directory said
"sylpheed4macosx" ,

verify everyting is ok on my box/my account and on my box/another
(non dev) account.

what i should install before installing sylpheed (my reading of the
FAQ) :

Imlib or gdk-pixbuf  (which one is the "best" ?)
libcompface
libjconv
GPGME
GTK+devel Xfree86-devel