[pgpool-hackers: 3579] Re: [Proposal] add the process status of pgpool for extended query

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Apr 16 14:52:34 JST 2020

Hi,

I have tested this patch.

2020-04-16 14:48:50: pid 10024: LOG:  DB node id: 0 backend pid: 10061 statement: Parse: BEGIN
2020-04-16 14:48:50: pid 10024: LOG:  DB node id: 0 backend pid: 10061 statement: B message
2020-04-16 14:48:50: pid 10024: LOG:  DB node id: 0 backend pid: 10061 statement: Execute: BEGIN

Is it possible to show the statement (in the case above "BEGIN") with B message?