[pgpool-hackers: 3576] Re: [Proposal] add the process status of pgpool for extended query

Takuma Hoshiai hoshiai at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Apr 8 17:24:15 JST 2020

Hi,

I have attached this patch to this email.

This patch is very simple. pgpool can display kind of query in process status
when the EXECUTE message is received from frontend.

In addition, this patch will fix that log_statement support extended query.
Currently, log_statement only support a simple query.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best Regards,

Takuma Hoshiai