[pgpool-hackers: 1307] Re: [pgpool -C option] need more description?

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Jan 6 13:21:26 JST 2016

> Hi Ishii-san,
>
> Thanks for prompt response,

No, it's not possible at the moment because pgpool-II cannot
distinguish its own cache entries from other entries registered by
certain applications on the memcached server. If we could assume that
the memcached server is dedicated to pgpool-II, just blowing up all of
the cache entries on the memcached server is enough, but that is too
simple assumption I guess.