[pgpool-hackers: 1308] Re: [pgpool -C option] need more description?

Huong Dangminh huo-dangminh at ys.jp.nec.com
Wed Jan 6 15:26:15 JST 2016

Hi Ishii-san,

Thanks for prompt response,

Before clear oidmaps, invalidate only cache entries in oid files
but not flush out all cache entries in memcached server is also
a solution sir?
It could take a decrease in performance when pgpool start.

Blowing up all of cache entries by adding -c option also a good idea.

Best regards,
---
Dang Minh Huong
NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd.