[pgpool-hackers: 592] Re: pool_error and elog

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:31:48 JST 2014

Yes after elog API, pool_debug, pool_log and pool_error functions are
depreciated, and should be replaces by the newer version. But because of so
many instances of pool_debug and friend functions, not all have been
replaced and needs to be replaced by the patch which imported the elog API.
However replacing the pool_debug and pool_log is very straight forward and
can be done in little time. but replacing the pool_error is
little trickier and will require little more time because of long jump in
elog(ERROR alters the code flow.
I can take up the task and replace pool_debug and pool_log in first go and
will try to do pool_error before 3.4.0

Thanks
Usama