[pgpool-hackers: 71] Re: pgpool-II fails to restart using redhat/pgpool.init

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Thu May 24 07:56:51 JST 2012

Hi,

I'm returning from a trip today, I'll look at it on Friday or Monday.
Still, I am not maintaining the init script in the tarball for a long
time. Instead, I'm maintaining

http://svn.pgrpms.org/browser/rpm/redhat/9.1/pgpool-II/EL-6/pgpool.init

(please reload the page if you get errors)

I will review the version in the tarball, and send necessary fixes.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ