[sylpheed:36728] Re: NEXT button when in empty folder

Till Kolditz till.kolditz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:51:36 JST 2018

Am Wed, 18 Jul 2018 06:58:41 -0600
schrieb Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net>:

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:19:10 +0200 Frank Elsner
> <frank at moltke28.B.Shuttle.DE> wrote:
>

> > Hi Hiroyuki,
> >
> > when I delete all messages from a folder and click on the NEXT button
> > nothing happens although unread mails are in other folders. I suggest
> > to switch to a folder with unread mails in this case. Can this please
> > be implemented?
>
> In Sylpheed on Linux, it's been implemented for a long time.
>
> In version 3.5.0, I click next in a folder with no unread mails and a
> window pops up which says in bold, "No more unread messages". Below that
> in non-bold it says, "No unread message found. Go to next unread folder?"
> Below that are three buttons: "Search again", "No", "Yes".
>

> Craig

Hi Craig, I can confirm the behavior on Windows, HOWEVER the "next" and "previous" buttons are disabled here when there
are no mails in the current folder. I guess that the OP's desired behavior is to enable those buttons, or at least
enable the same behavior as if there were mails in the current folder.

HTH,
Till