[sylpheed:36376] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.5rc released

Javier meresponde2001-sylpheed at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 29 04:50:28 JST 2015

Hi,

After read Gene about the dependencies (but surprised happening in
Windows 8.1(!)), I feared the (in the other hand, expected) drop of
support for Windows 2000 and here it is with 3.5.0 version.

I understand this, so I won't request a "fix", but just tell anyone
that 3.4.3 is the lastest version that runs in Windows 2000 without
the need of Kernel Wrappers or Extenders.

Probably I'll keep with 3.4.3, unless a security bug.

For the rest, nothing to report, right now, and I don't think I would
anyway, as using wrappers isn't ideal scenario.

Just a personal taste: I don't like this new "flat" looking style in
some elements :P

Regads.