[sylpheed:36025] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.3.1 (stable) released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Mar 7 15:37:13 JST 2014
Sylpheed 3.3.1 (stable) has been released.
This release includes bugfixes in 3.4beta1 - 3.4beta7.
It includes several IMAP related bugfixes, many resource leaks and
error checks fix, update of the SSL certificates included in Windows
version and other important bugfixes.
* IMAP: "INBOX" folder became case insensitive as specified in RFC
* IMAP: server name for cache directory is escaped now (fixes cache
creation when using IPv6 address for server name on Windows).
* IMAP: the bug that double-quote (") and backslash (\) in
folder/username/password were not escaped and could not be used on
IMAP4 was fixed.
* IMAP: parsing of folder names that contain brackets was fixed.
* Config.guess and config.sub included in the tarball were updated to
the latest version.
* The bug that 'File - Folder - Move folder...' menu didn't work was
* The bug that MIME nest level restriction was not working was fixed.
* Many defects discovered by Coverity Scan were fixed:
- FILE handle resource leaks
- memory leaks
- possible buffer overrun
- strict error checks
- correct null pointer checks
* Win32: the tray icon is recreated when explorer.exe crashes now.
* Win32: the included SSL certificates were updated (based on
ca-certificates_20111211_all.deb in Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS).
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8y.
* Win32: libpng was updated to 1.2.51.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed