[sylpheed:36070] Re: (no subject)

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 5 04:33:53 JST 2014

I object to anyone sending emails without a subject, which is why I do
not think it should be encouraged by adding an option to Sylpheed.
Unless Hiro thinks otherwise, perhaps you should look elsewhere.

In your reply, I see a lot of "I" but no "we," no discussion of general
interest.  Just like driving, the Internet is first and foremost a
social arena (or medium) where the general interest in safety,
security and sharing necessarily come first.

Gene