[sylpheed:35804] Re: Feature request "Hide/Show folder tree window + shortcut"

nomnex nomnex at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 08:03:32 JST 2013

> On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:52:29 +0100
> Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:06:20 +0900
> nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a feature request. Can I ask on the list? What the other
> > users think about it?

> > Could it be possible to have a control and menu entry to show/hide
> > the folder tree window + a shortcut to hide/show it?
>
> 	Sounds like a nice thing to have as a direct control (not my
> call pf course), in the meantime though you can grab the separator
> bar and drag it left until the folder tree vanishes leaving just the
> separator bar.

I do that + key "G" to change directory. But that's not as
straightforward as a key combination or a on/off control to quickly
hide/display the folder tree.

I requested this feature to avoid horizontal scrolling or changing the
view columns, because my screen is not very large.

--
nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com>
Freenode: nomnex