[sylpheed:35803] Re: Feature request "Hide/Show folder tree window + shortcut"

tristan foxtail at gmx.fr
Sun Sep 29 04:06:53 JST 2013

--
tristan<foxtail at gmx.fr>

Version 3.1.0 (Build 1114)
GTK+ 2.22.0 / GLib 2.26.0
Operating System: Linux 2.6.35.12-libre.90.fc14.i686 (i686)
Compiled-in features: gthread IPv6 iconv compface GnuPG OpenSSL LDAP GtkSpell
Copyright (C) 1999-2011 Hiroyuki Yamamoto<hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>

greetings to all.

Just asking is it possible to make the letters any bigger when i send to
an old woman that has bad sight..!!..Anyway even then its simply the
best mail-client out there even when running it on a no longer supported
Blag140000k...Os.
...Thank so very much Hiroyu Yamamoto.