[sylpheed:35898] Re: Attachment Problem

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Nov 28 17:21:48 JST 2013

Hello,

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:31:22 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> > Also, when handling multiple attachments in a message from Outlook, only
> > the first attachment may appear in the list, the subsequent attachments
> > cannot be extracted.
>
> I don't know about this. Can you send me an example?

I have checked the sample mail you have sent to me, and found that the
second attachment does appear, but wrongly placed under the attached
message. (it should appear at the top as you expected)

You can also see all attachments by pushing the button at the
upper-left of the message view, or its down-arrow button.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>