[sylpheed:35884] Attachment Problem

Roger Pryor rjpryor at infoserve.net
Tue Nov 19 21:08:25 JST 2013

Hi:

There appears to be a problem with emails with attachements originating
from Outlook Express version 15.0 and Outlook Express version 6.0.  The
attachments do not show up in Sylpheed version 3.3.0 on Linux.  No
attachment window appears, so it is not possible to extract the
attachments.  I don't recall seeing any prior comments in this list
regarding this problem.  I can supply examples if required.

Also, when handling multiple attachments in a message from Outlook, only
the first attachment may appear in the list, the subsequent attachments
cannot be extracted.