[sylpheed:35870] Compiling sylpheed-3.4.0beta6

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Fri Nov 8 10:40:20 JST 2013

In compiling sylpheed-3.4.0beta6, I get the following warnings in the
compiler output:

account.c:279: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
virtual.c:185: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
virtual.c:382: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
addressbook.c:2008: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different
size

Note:
The file account.c is sylpheed-3.4.0beta6/libsylph/account.c
The file virtual.c is sylpheed-3.4.0beta6/libsylph/virtual.c

I have no idea how to fix this, nor if it really matters.

Craig

P.S. As a side note, I prefer having the paperclip symbol indicate both
     an HTML email and an attachment, so in sylpheed-3.4.0beta6/src/icons,
     I used gimp to edit clip.xpm (and I'm using an old file for that
     because I like the old one better) and save it as html.png.