[sylpheed:35734] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Fri Aug 2 11:50:20 JST 2013

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 19:11:07 -0700 (PDT) Globe Trotter
<itsme_410 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 8/1/13, Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net> wrote:
>
> > For your new question, use the search box above the the email listing
> > pane, or "Search messages... Shift+Ctrl+F". Those will list in the
> > email listing pane only the emails that meet your search criteria.
>
> RESPONSE: Having done this, can I actually move all the e-mails
> matching this (general) search criteria to a new folder. In claws, you
> can. I can not do this in sylpheed.

Yes, you can actually move the emails matching the search criteria to a
new folder. Once you have a listing of emails to be moved, type Ctrl-A to
select all of them, click somewhere on the highlighted list, and drag to
your new folder in the folder pane.

Craig