[sylpheed:35715] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Aug 1 01:55:38 JST 2013

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
Globe Trotter <itsme_410 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK, let me refine my question a little. I can select all using Ctrl-A (correct). How do I select them and do something with them? Such as move them to a folder? Ctrl-A selects, but Ctrl-O or the third mouse button does not have any effect for me. (running S3.4beta4).
>
> Is there a setting I am missing?

My right mouse button brings up the expected menu (including Move...) and
Ctrl-O brings up the folder list so this is unlikely to be a Sylpheed issue.
(I'm on Version 3.3.0 (Build 1142).)

It might be a windowpane focus issue; I have to click in the pane listing
the emails before I can select any of them, but once selected all works
exactly as it does in the full list of messages.

Can you select a message or set of messages in the usual mail list (not
the results of a search) and pull up the right-click menu or do a Ctrl-O?

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com