[sylpheed:35712] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Aug 1 01:37:04 JST 2013

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
Globe Trotter <itsme_410 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Hiroyuku and others,
>
> I have a question: how do I select all the e-mails that match a certain field?

The usual way of selecting messages pertains (and it's pretty universal for
any list selector): When you've got the matching emails listed, Ctrl-A
selects all of them, Ctrl-leftclick selects individual emails and adds them
to the selected items, and Shift-leftclick selects everything between a
previously selected item and the shift-leftclicked item inclusively.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com