[sylpheed:35490] Re: IMAP authentication not working on Mac OS X Lion

Amarendra Godbole amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:03:02 JST 2012

I got sylpheed 3.3.0 working on Mac OS X Lion (10.7). Using "homebrew" (
http://mxcl.github.com/homebrew/) I created a formula (ruby script) for
sylpheed, and then built it. Xcode was already installed. Very smooth, and
easy operation.

Now if someone wants a .dmg, I can do that as well - but presently my
knowledge about creating a Mac OS X package is almost zero, so will have to
start. :)

Thanks for a wonderful mail client - it is a breath of fresh air in the
already polluted MUA space.

-Amarendra