[sylpheed:35408] Re: Archiv

Thomas Hofmann toohoo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:00:05 JST 2012

Hi,

also what you say is not entirely true.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:15:27 +0200
> Thomas Hofmann <toohoo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> till now only one mail client was able to handle my >13gb mail base.
>> This was the built in mailclient in Opera browser.
>
> Not entirely true. I have 12GB mails in my private IMAP.
> Sylpheed

I don't have a "private IMAP" (server?), so this statement doesn't matter
to all people that don't have such a thing.

I said "till now" as you can read in my quote above.
I didn't know Sylpheed until now (some days ago)
So my statement is true in my eyes.

Don't know why you write that agressive to me
as I try to help someone with my personal
experiences that you for sure cannot know.

> handles that just fine. There are some things that i'd like to be
> faster (like downloading all mails, or opening up folders with >100k mails),
> but overall it does work quite well and for me fast enough.

Thomas