[sylpheed:33373] Re: Desperate - Moving to new distro

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 11:21:47 JST 2009

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:51:35 -0800
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I don't know how this happened, but the accountrc folder was 0 bytes.
Looking at the old disk, it is 0 bytes there as well. But I have a
backup disk and my mail accounts haven't changed in ages. I copied the
accountrc file from the back, launched Sylpheed, and all my accounts
are there.

If I go back to Jaunmty I'll have to remember that the accountsrc file
on the Jaunty disk is messed up. I put a copy of it on my thumb drive,
just for safekeeping.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. Sorry it turned out to be something
stupid.