[sylpheed:32074] Re: Problems with gpg2-decrypted email

Oliver Meißner-Knippschild lists.o at la-familia-grande.de
Thu Feb 7 05:27:01 JST 2008

Michael Schwendt wrote on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:23:52 +0100:
>No. It looks a bit different here. The first two lines of the
>decrypted chunk contain:

OK, that is part of the original body (before encrypting)
when I decrypt a MIME-coded message I get this result, too.

But still when decrypting messages that does not contain those lines in
the body sylpheed show them correctly.

>When running sylpheed with --debug option, it adds "** decryption
>succeeded" to the debug output.
Yes, I can see this output as well:
** decrypting multipart/encrypted message
level = 0
prev_fpos: 1319
content-type: application/pgp-encrypted
content_pos: 1371
boundary: --test

fpos: 1378
partinfo->size: 52
partinfo->content_size: 0
prev_fpos: 1378
content-type: application/octet-stream
content_pos: 1418
boundary: --test--

fpos: 1997
partinfo->size: 610
partinfo->content_size: 570
** yep, it is pgp encrypted
** decryption succeeded
message 5660 has been already cached.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Oliver Meißner-Knippschild <lists.o at la-familia-grande.de>

registered Linux user #462769 (http://counter.li.org)
PGP-Fingerprint: FA5D 891C 298B 08DF 1ED7 9AFB 57B1 B3D7 3109 925A
Download key at: http://www.la-familia-grande.de/keys/3109925A.txt

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain