[sylpheed:32270] Re: Win XP show/hide toggle tray icon trouble

Sergey Sarbash sergei at union.bancorp.ru
Wed Apr 30 15:02:55 JST 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:08:40 +0200
Per Danielsson <pd at sics.se> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:11:08 +0300
> Cristian Secară <orice at secarica.ro> wrote:
>
> > If on desktop, a click on tray icon should minimize it. This one does
> > not work.
This is what I mean.

> It works in Windows Vista with Sylpheed 2.4.7.

Well, good. But I have no Vista. It isn't work on XP SP2 in current beta. All I would like to see is a toggle behavior as Cristian says. Tested with the same settings on both work PC and home laptop. Tray icon restores window but won't hide it. What it depends on?... Does someone tested it in beta3? Is this work there?
Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Sarbash <sergei at union.bancorp.ru>