[sylpheed:31724] Re: Feature request: Sent mail into current folder

Axel Palm axelpalm at mail.ee
Sat Sep 22 00:20:18 JST 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:49:03 +0200
Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:57:19 +0300 Axel Palm wrote:
> > On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:32:07 +0200
> > Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:
> >

> > > Hello *,
> > >
> > > I miss the possibility to have sent mail put to the current
> > > folder.
> > >
> > > Currently I have to move it from the Sent folder to the folder
> > > where the replied mail resides to keep the thread complete.
> > >
> > > Any chance to have it?
> >
> >   You already have it !  I use it exclusively !
> >
> >   Take a look at Configurations-> Edit accounts-> <account_name>
> > ->configure -> Special -> Folder ->[x] put sent mails in folder ->
> > your_folder_name
>
> Sorry, but I don't have "configure" when doing Edit accounts->
> <account_name> -> edit ^^^^
> And I've no "Special".
>
> Which version are you talking about? Mine is sylpheed-2.4.5.
>

> --Frank Elsner

 Sorry, my bad. I did not mentioned that I translated these terms
from my language to english and they probably differ what you
actually see. But I hope you can understand where to search
and most importantly that there *is* such a feature.

My version is also
2.4.5. but this feature is been there as long as I remember.
--
Axel Palm <axelpalm at mail.ee>