[sylpheed:31280] Sylpheed icon and Notification Area in Win XP

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at highstream.net
Fri May 11 07:14:44 JST 2007

There's a known bug in WinXP whereby icons in the Notification area
(lower right) that are marked to Always Show switch to Hide When
Inactive from time to time and have to be reset.  Among the application
icons in that area, I keep three showing as a matter of course. The
thing is that the other two rarely disappear, but Sylpheed does
frequently, sometimes twice a day and several times a week.  I can't
tell if, unlike the others, that's because Sylpheed is opened and
closed fairly frequently, or because of something else, perhaps
even inherent to Sylpheed.  Has anyone else using WinXP seen this?

Gene