[pgpool-hackers: 389] Re: Exception Manager for pgpool

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:33:43 JST 2013

Hi

I had rebased the patch with the latest head yesterday, and created the new
branch, But than I was not able to push the changes to the
upstream repository, nor can I clone from the pgpool2 repository using my
pg community user name and password,

Cloning into 'pgpool2'...
Can only be run with one commandline argument!

And reason seems to be the space in my community user id, So I had sent out
an email to webmaster at postgresql.org to find if there is some way to change
the user id for my account to get rid of the space in my user id. and I am
currently waiting for the response from the PG community.

If in the mean time you want to take a look at the rebased patch it is
attached to this mail.

Thanks
Muhammad Usama