[pgpool-hackers: 343] Re: reorganisation of pgpool-II source tree

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Fri Aug 9 09:12:44 JST 2013

I checked the patch and noticed some issues:

1) missing patch for test/regression/tests/058.bug68

2) missing x permission for src/test/regression/tests/*/test.sh

Can you please revise the patch?

In addition to them, after git commit and git clean -dfx still leaves
test/pdo-test and test/regression.  I'm not sure but I suspect this is
caused by a bug of git.
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp