[pgpool-general: 5203] Re: Build failure with OpenSSL 1.1

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Dec 27 07:42:03 JST 2016

When I looked into the discussion at the PostgreSQL hackers list, the
discussion was still going on. So I was waiting for the conclusion of
it and forgot about that:-< Now that PostgreSQL 9.6.1 Incorporated the
fix, I just looked into the commit. It turns out that the changes are
not trivial and it will take sometime to incorporate it into
Pgpool-II...

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii