[pgpool-general: 1037] PSQLException: An I/O error

Wolf Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Sat Sep 22 05:15:00 JST 2012

I'm getting "PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend." When I try to connect from the application.

I also see this error in the pgpool log file "can query context destroy: query context 0x9eba30 is still used. query: SET extra float digits = 3"

I can connect from the app server using "psql -h hostname -p 9999" and I can connect from the application directly to the database server.

Anyone know what would cause this error?

Servers: Lunix

Postgres: 9.1.5

Pgpool II: 3.2.0

      0___      Wolfgang Schwurack