[sylpheed:37093] Gmail question

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Sat Mar 26 08:29:48 JST 2022

Hi,

I am new to Sylpheed... I am a " CLAWS REFUGEE" as of right now, because I can't get Claws to work with OAUTH after doing all of the steps correctly.

Soo my question is:

Where should trash be mapped to?

I am normally a POP person.. But I am trying to " get with the times". * Eye roll *

I tried mapping my trash to [GMAIL]/TRASH, but trashed emails keep winding up in [IMAP]/TRASH.

I even set that preference under the account settings and then closed and reopened Sylpheed and emails still are being put in [IMAP/TRASH]

I have to say Sylpheed is "DIFFERENT". The whole reading emails under the reading pane is different vs opening each email individually like you would in Claws or Evolution or TB.

And there's a lot of steps to go through to open a HTML email in my browser.

Thanks,
Chris