[sylpheed:37139] Re: Change Key Binding of Short-Cut Key

tartifola at gmail.com tartifola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:05:43 JST 2022

On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 08:05:45 -0400
Celejar <celejar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:59:31 +0200
> tartifola at gmail.com wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > since a few months I cannot change the key-binding of short-cut key as
> > used to do
> >
> > https://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/doc/manual/en/sylpheed-18.html
> >
> > I have been searching for a solution for a while with no success.
> > Anyone knows where to look? Or just say if it works or not for him/her?
> > I'm running Sylpheed 3.7.0 on a pretty standard and up to date Linux
> > Mint 20.
>
> It works for me (currently on 3.7.0, Debian Sid package). The ability
> to change keybindings has to be configured in GTK+, and the methods of
> doing so are desktop-dependent; see, e.g.:
>
> https://docs.xfce.org/4.16/faq#how_to_configure_shortcutshotkeysmenu_accelerators

thanks for your help. I'm using Cinnamon and it is not clear if I can
to configure this (I tried several things with no success). Is there a
possibility to have Sylpheed reading a binding configuration file when
it starts? I do not mind doing this directly on the menu as long as I can set my
key bindings. Again thanks for your help,

a.