[sylpheed:37114] Re: Gmail accounts no longer accessible from Sylpheed?

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:27:21 JST 2022

Jose Luis Gonzalez to Anton Shepelev:

> > https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
> >
> > To put it short:--
> >
> >   1. activate two-step verification,
> >   2. generate an app password,
> >   3. use the latter in the client.
>
> Thanks a lot for the info, Anton.

You are welcome, Jose, but mark that although it is already
the first of June, Gmail continues work with Sylpheed
without any changes of configuration.  Perhaps they tried to
play chicken with us and lost?

> May we known which is the second step verification method?

I fear I do not understand your question.  English is not
our native tongue, so we have trouble communicating in it.
Can you please re-write your question in other words?  Do
other readers here understand enquiry?