[sylpheed:37045] Re: Github or not Github, this is the question

Xavier B. somenxavier at posteo.net
Sat Oct 23 22:07:29 JST 2021

As user point of view, this discussion is out of scope of this mailing list. Just a pointing: of you want open source git hosting service, repo.or.cz is a good alternative. But it's just an opinion.
The best I think maintainer of sylpheed could do is to install gitea in his own host and it will be open source, libre and whatever you like.

Xavier

On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 08:56:17 +0100
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org> ha escrit: