[sylpheed:36914] Junk mail filtering problem

Roger Pryor rjpryor at infoserve.net
Tue May 26 01:28:57 JST 2020

Good Morning:

I have been using Sylpheed for about 20 years or more, very pleased with
it.

I have just upgraded my machine and installed openSUSE Leap 15.1.  I
rebuilt Sylpheed 3.6, libsylpheed 1.0 and installed both.  I have used
bogofilter for many years, but now am getting the message

	Execution of the junk filter command failed.
	Please check the junk mail control setting

when trying to classify junk mail.  I have just built sylfilter, installed
it and selected it as my filtering program.  I get the same error message.

I have also rebuilt sylpheed with the command

	  ./configure --with-libsylph=sylpheed

I don't see any permission issues, but I also didn't find a ~/.sylfilter
director, so I created one manually.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Thanks