[sylpheed:36888] Re: Using Sylpheed with a raster font

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 07:15:38 JST 2020

Stefan Vorkoetter:

> On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:52:21 +0300
> Anton Shepelev <anton.txt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am a great fan of raster fonts.  Will you share yours?
>
> Sure. Shall I send them directly to your e-mail?

Yeah, go ahead.

> I suspect the mailing list as a whole would not be very
> interested in them.

I don't know. The topic is Syhlpheed... I think the wildest
liberty that you can afford here is post a link, unconspiciously,
in this thread.

> What format do you prefer? I have them in PCF, PSF, BDF, and
> Windows FNT forms.

Let it be FNT and PSF, please.

> --
> Stefan Vorkoetter
> http://www.stefanv.com

Interesting website! Do you mind if one day I write to you with
questions about fountain pens and writing? It is a shame that I
threw out my programmable Soviet calculator just a week ago...

/\  http://preview.tinyurl.com/qcy6mjc [archived]