[sylpheed:36948] Re: gmail auth problem

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Wed Aug 5 15:09:10 JST 2020

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 09:44:33 +1000
Keith bainbridge <keithrbau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, but where to start?

	Some aspects are very easy, search with DuckDuckGo or IxQuick for
example.

	For email a search on 'email provider' will produce a large list of
options, or you can register a domain and set up your own mail system
(sending outgoing email via your ISP's relay or use a relay service such as
Socketlabs is a lot easier than becoming a trusted source of email).

> I'll also add that every time I start out to de-google, somehow I end up
> more entwined.

	It is almost impossible to completely escape, but it doesn't have
to be allowed to permeate everything.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org>