[sylpheed:36929] Sylpheed user needs help with a couple of problems

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:14:29 JST 2020

Hello, all.

I am posting the following on behalf of Gene Goldenfeld,
whose to the mailing list do not make it throiugh. Here's
Gene's message:

1) Although I receive Sylpheed list posts, two times recently I've
sent an email to the list, i.e., sylpheed at sraoss.jp, for help with a
problem -- July 6 and again today (tried 3 times) -- and they haven't
made it. Any ideas why that might be happening?

2) I notice that the results of doing a search on Mailbox, including
subfolders, finds the emails but doesn't show which folder(s) they are
in? Finding where they are then becomes guess work. Am I missing
something, is this a function of Windows' limitations, or is it
something that could be added or fixed?

Thanks,
Gene Goldenfeld

--
Please, do not forward replies to the list to my e-mail.