[sylpheed:36894] Re: Trouble compiling Sylpheed 3.7.0

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:51:58 JST 2020

Craig:

> > What do you have under:
> >
> > Configuration -> Common Preferences -> Details -> Update ->
> > Enable auto update check
> >
> > ?
>
> Yes, I did have "Enable auto update check" checked, so that's
> what I did to get the notices now.

You are welocome, Craig. No need to update Sylpheed merely to stop
the annoying reminder that a new version is available. Update it
whenever you need some fix of feature introduced in a new version.
Unlike the products of megacorporations, Sylpheed respect its users.

/\  http://preview.tinyurl.com/qcy6mjc [archived]