[sylpheed:36816] Windows - associate sylpheed to right click menu "send to mail recipient"

Joe joe.on.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:38:15 JST 2019

Hi all,
I'm in trouble to make sylpheed my default compose mail client when I
want to send files or folders to an email recipient.

Usually in windows:
- right click on a file
- choose "send to"
- choose "email recipient"
- and your mail client pop up with its compose window and selected
files imported as attachments
- now you can add a subject, a body message, address of recipient you
want to send to...
- and finally send

Now, on Windows 7 system with Sylpheed configured as default email
client I cannot achieve the above goal...

Have you got any idea to solve?
Thanks very much in advance!
Have a good day!