[sylpheed:36766] Re: Strange bug with small screen

Stefan Vorkoetter stefan at capable.ca
Sun Jan 27 03:29:40 JST 2019

I haven't had a chance to look at this for a while, but have an interesting
new finding. The other day I pulled out my Debian 8 Intel laptop, updated it,
and now the bug is happening there too. I wonder if a bug has been recently
introduced into GTK, and doing an 'apt-get update' installed the buggy version?

Stefan

--
Stefan Vorkoetter
http://www.stefanv.com