[sylpheed:36746] Custom header in display

Antropoceno antropoceno at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 23:47:13 JST 2018

Hi.

It is possible to select the fields that will be displayed in e-mails using the menu View/Set Display Item. I have e-mails with a field called X-Yahoo-Msgnum (numeric) which I would like to have as a display option. Being a numeric field, it needs a different sorting, to avoid "10" being displayed before "2".

This option is not available in Sylpheed. Is it possible to add it coding a plugin, or would this need to be implemented in the source code?

Regards,

--
Antropoceno <antropoceno at gmail.com>