[sylpheed:36700] Proper HTML rendering for select mails?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue May 1 19:10:11 JST 2018

Hi,

In recent years, I have been getting more and more emails which
contain vital information in formated HTML[1] and I end up starting
thunderbird to read those mails. Thus, I wanted to ask whether it
would be possible to add some HTML rendering capabilities to sylpheed,
that are by default off, but can be switched on for individual mails
(doing that each time I open said mail would be good enough) so that
these mails could be read properly as well?

Thanks for your consideration and providing me with an email client
I have been using for almost two decades.

			Attila Kinali

[1] An example is the mails our corporate travel agency sends out,
which contain the flights and other detailed information. Even
though they contain also a text part, it is formated in a way
that makes it very hard to extract any information.

use without that foundation.