[sylpheed:36727] Re: NEXT button when in empty folder

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Wed Jul 18 21:58:41 JST 2018

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:19:10 +0200 Frank Elsner
<frank at moltke28.B.Shuttle.DE> wrote:

> Hi Hiroyuki,
>
> when I delete all messages from a folder and click on the NEXT button
> nothing happens although unread mails are in other folders. I suggest
> to switch to a folder with unread mails in this case. Can this please
> be implemented?

In Sylpheed on Linux, it's been implemented for a long time.

In version 3.5.0, I click next in a folder with no unread mails and a
window pops up which says in bold, "No more unread messages". Below that
in non-bold it says, "No unread message found. Go to next unread folder?"
Below that are three buttons: "Search again", "No", "Yes".

Craig