[sylpheed:36721] Re: IPv6?

Ingo Strauch ingo.strauch at gmx.net
Sun Jul 1 22:35:52 JST 2018

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 15:25:16 +0200
Frank Elsner <frank at moltke28.B.Shuttle.DE> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:20:28 -0500 Robert Wolfe wrote:
> > That may be so, but the world still relies on IPv4 and not everyone has
> > switched to v6.
>
> I've not requested to shut down IPv4 support. I want the IPv6 support added.

The features page says the following: "IPv6, which is the
next-generation Internet protocol, is also supported by default."
http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/features.html

But I couldn't find any settings/command line options to force usage
of ipv6.

Ingo

--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."