[sylpheed:36662] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.7beta1 released

Mertens Maatwerk rien at mertensmaatwerk.nl
Fri Jan 19 17:14:24 JST 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 19:10:50 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 3.7beta1 (development version) has been released.
> (Sorry about long period without update)

I have Version 3.5.0 (Build 1169).

Is there a safe and easy way to update to the new version with CSV export option?

I would really appreciate that, to make sure I would never have to repair my address book again!!

I have had a year with lots of accidents while trying to update Ubuntu 16.04 on my 8 year old Macbook.

The result is that I am back using Linux 16.04.

As long as I can not export safely my address book  from Sylpheedf, I don't want to hassle anymore with updates before a safe export is possible.

Rien Mertens                   rien at mertensmaatwerk.nl
Mertens Maatwerk
Tweeberg 1A, 5246XL Rosmalen   KvKnmr:        50305980
T:+31 (0)73 641 5517           BTWnmr:  NL093370374B01