[sylpheed:36531] Re: Sequence in account display

Rien Mertens rien at mertensmaatwerk.nl
Mon Mar 6 21:13:17 JST 2017

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 11:09:45 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:53:23 +0100
> Rien Mertens <rien at mertensmaatwerk.nl> wrote:
>
> > I do that everytime again after Sylpheed starts uop it is not collapsed again?
> > I wish I could save the collapsed folder for MH but don't see how?
>
> You can keep MH mailbox collapsed on startup (I've just tried it).
> Maybe you have enabled:
> 'Common preferences - Details - Interface - Open inbox on startup'
> This will select the first inbox in the folder tree as a default.
> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>

Maybe just change to open the first box that contains new mail?
I did un-select both the open on start and open at received mail, after that it seems to leave the MH box closed at startup.

Thanks for the tip.

--
Rien Mertens   			<rien at mertensmaatwerk.nl>
Mertens Maatwerk         	KvKnmr:  50305980