[sylpheed:36571] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.6beta1 released

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:32:47 JST 2017

Hiro, I'm glad you're still working on improving this nice little
program.
One thing that I would find helpful is fixing Forward, so that From
defaults to the address the email was sent to. For those of us with more
than one address attached to an account (aliases), currently we have to
be careful to change the From address. This can lead to mistakes, some
embarrassing and some creating security problems. Thanks.
Gene